CALL FOR FORUM PRESENTATION ABSTRACTS
This is your opportunity to set the agenda for the
14th Annual Chiefs of Ontario Health Forum!
14th Annual Chiefs of Ontario Health Forum will take place on February 25- 27, 2020 in Toronto, Ontario
Advancing First Nation Best Practices: Stories of Resilience,
Innovation and Success
Does your community have a great story to tell? We are accepting applications for presentations from interested First Nations, programs, agencies, or individuals who wish to share their stories of community resilience, innovation and success with other First Nations in Ontario!
Program areas of focus:
- Effective community engagement
- Communicating research results
- Mental Wellness
- Evidence (indicators of program impacts)
- Youth-lead programs and initiatives
- Multi-sectoral collaboration
- Building healthy public policy
Breakout Session types:
- Concurrent session (90 min)
- Concurrent session – panel of 2 or 3 related topics (30 -45 min)
- Registration for COO forum, travel and accommodations for a maximum of 2 presenters will be covered for the day of your session. Additional presenters are allowed but costs must be covered by the agency being represented.
- Electronic versions of final slide decks will be required by February 11, 2020.
- Abstracts will be assessed on originality, practicality, and relevance to the theme
- Interactive sessions are always appreciated!
- Successful applicants will be notified by October 25, 2019.
- Abstracts should be submitted to: email@example.com with subject line “Forum Abstract”
***Submission deadline: September 27, 2019, at 11:59pm ***
For more information, please view full word document here: Final Call for presentations 14th Annual Chiefs of Ontario Health Forum
Categorised in: Communications